Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So it's superbowl day today. I guess I should be a little more excited since the Cardinals are gonna be there but, blah. I'm way more excited that my aunt is making a bunch of football food and bought me beer. I'm definitely not going anywhere tonight, especially if they win. The streets are gonna be full of psychos!! Tomorrow's Monday and I have to start looking for work again. I've decided if I need to take a pay cut to find a job that is NOT dealing with assholes and getting yelled at by people over the phone that is what I'll do. No more coming home from work wanting to kill people, no more abusive assholes that use me as their whipping boy, no more adults that act like spoiled children, NO MORE! I just can't deal that kind of behavior. Plus I have some legal matters to deal with this month and don't need anymore stress.

On a happy note it was my Birthday on Thursday. stayed at home with family and ate a chimichanga from Macayos. De-lish. I really didn't feel like going out and doing anything. Not that I have any money to spend anyhow, but I had a nice relaxing Birthday. 3 more years and I'll be 30. Oh god....

Just finished watching Shogun the TV series for the 80s I believe. Very good. If you haven't seen it or read the book by James Clavell I highly suggest it.



In the meantime I've been catching up on old podcasts that have long since been abandoned, but if your interested in hearing some humor, politics, rants, and just general good listening please visit them. I plan on having a podcast and blogroll added to my sidebar within a day or so. Just check out the links.

And please if anyone is in San Fran check out the new exhibit by Greg "Craola" Simkins. The link to his site and blog is www.imscared.com. One of my FAVORITE artists. here is a little info on the show:

"Seeing Things" is the continued thought from the "It Wanders" series capturing the odd collections of Greg "Craola" Simkins' imagination and displaying them in surreal still life situations.

Opening Reception: February 5th, 2009

Showing: Feb. 5th-26th, 2009

FIFTY24SF Gallery

252 Fillmore Street

San Francisco, CA 94117

info@upperplayground.com

No comments: