Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jello legs

Okay i said i would keep up with this thing and now i'm really going to try.... again.

So i lost my job a few weeks ago and have been on the job hunt. A little difficult in Phoenix considering everything is so spread out and i live in Glendale. Uh.. So i spent 6 hours today biking and busing my way around. My legs are Jello. Didn't find a whole lot of opportunity for hiring but applied anyways. i did get a call from some financial place (or something) and gave a little info. hopefully they call back. and i got an email from someone who found my resume on one of the several job sites i registered with. Im only going to work full time for a while this year then take out a shit ton of loans and finish school. hopefully make my way to Tucson for my Bachelors once i complete my Associates at Glendale Community College. Cross your fingers folks.

Other than that i had a little drama with a person in my close bubble. I won't go into too much detail but lets say alcohol makes people act a little funny. It was very strange. I'm not even really sure what i did. I'm just gonna lay low for a while till things cool off.

Now for something interesting. Is anyone excited to see My Bloody Valentine 3D?!?! I can't wait! i love 3D movies. Oh and Tim and Eric Awesome Show are performing at the ?Marque? later this month. Right around my birthday!! (Jan29 hint hint) this should be fun.

Somebody better damn read this!!

1 comment:

The Lady said...

So glad you left your bday. I always think its the 30th.

I'll keep my eyes open for jobs for ya